Paul and Sophie's Big Trip

Saturday, September 30, 2006

Paul is having his afternoon nap

so it will just be me Sophie writing this entry. However Sophie will still be referring to herself as Sophie due to her importance generally. To explain that, we have been writing the posts jointly and we didn't know how else to do it.. We could have just put 'I' but then who would have known who we were referring
 to, hmmm? That would have been disastrous! We were jsut thinking of you really.

We are now in Agra, where the most fascinating site is apparently not the Taj Mahal 
but me on a bicycle. Everyone has to talk to me about it - my favourite is when people (yes lots of them) on motorbikes slow down alognside me  and yell 'you are cycling?', just to check the big girl on a bike isn't some hallucination, almost causing about ten accidents in the process. People have also saluted me (?!), tried to run me off the road in a comedy style which I didn't find that hilarious, shake my hand, yelled abuse, praise.....
Anyway enough about me, we visited the Taj Mahal last night at sunset and this morning at sunrise - it really is as beautiful as everyone says - so perfect it doesn't look real and it changes colour all the time. Paul took some great photos, including of fractals for Ryan who probably has never seen this but nevermind, which should appear here soon - so lovers of the waistcoat, and there are quite a few of you sadly, will have to wait. (I think it may be a slight anti-climax in the end). The wearer himself has now arisen so love to all......

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've had another thrilling week over here...

I wrote an exclusive picture story about Jade Goody's mum having £30,000 of surgery and another story about a naughty judge caught up in controversy last week being an even bigger perv than we thought.

People news is beckoning on Tuesday, so lots of sex, lies and kiss 'n' tells await.

Tonight we are all off to the Cross for Poppy's birthday to get absolutely mullered. Sadly Popps and a few others went out last night so I won't hold my breath in hope that they are ok to go again.

Glad you're having fun and thanks for explaining to us idiots the third-person posting.

x

4:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home