Paul and Sophie's Big Trip

Monday, November 20, 2006

Just been reading Toms story on the People website and offer my congrats again I don't know who tho woman involved is but its much better than the total non-story in the Sun, I mean who hasn't been groped by Dean Gaffney on a night out at some stage. After scouring the papers I see absolutely nothing has changed in Britain I do find myself mch more interested in the tabloid trash stories than the political news, it seems to be less full of shit. I was interested to hear about the 12 year old Muslim kids laying a game on-line where they shoot Tony Blair I wish they'd have released the website that would have released some pent up agression.
Anyway saw another Temple today there becoming a bit tiresome, same thing every time really, where off to a wildlife park tommorow to ride elephant through Tiger country then a boat trip and a night in a 5-star cottage resort facing a lake, with sunset boat rides and swimming pool for Sophies birthday (23rd).
Wish I was at home in the cold watching I am celebrity though (not really)
love Sri Paul

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home