Paul and Sophie's Big Trip

Sunday, February 04, 2007

I Finally have time to blog

I have been very busy the last few weeks, mainly sorting, counting and packing baby clothes, recovering from rainbow serpent, cooking(i'm am now a master chef after cooking two wonderful meals which took longer than 5 minutes to prepare) and more recovering from rainbow serpent.
We have been enjoying our cultural exchange with the Koreans, they are impressed with both my darting abilities(we have a board in the garden)and my swingball skills also my ability to speak english to which I just tell them i'm just naturally brilliant and don't have to make much effort.
Yesterday they cooked us a traditional Korean meal which was delicious, we had pork and octopus and it was very hot, however not hot enough that we didn't finish much to the dissapointment of Chow the chef who was looking forward to seeing us clasping our throats and begging for water I think. Today we are cooking for them roast beef which should be interesting as they have never had European food before and its only the the third time I have cooked a meal with this much preparation.
We had a lovely meal at our friend Jana's on Friday, as usual we drank too much wine and shouted a lot but everyone seemed to have a good time.
Last night we went to see a band with two of the girls I work with, sophie liked them but I thought it was shit, although it was hilarious seeing all the young pretty girls in front of the stage staring lovingly at the band and not moving or dancing to the music in any way like a small army of stalkers.
Anyway I have another thrilling week of work ahead of me, my favourite job at the moment is cutting up boxes to go into recycling, I was so wasted as a fitness instructor.
We also have the St Kilda festival happening this week which is mostly free music, comedy and dance performance by the beach, it will also be above thirty and clear blue skies all week.
Hope everyone's enjoying the cold
Seriously wish you were here, I miss everyone
Love Paul

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi there!

I dont do anything at work so I am always eagerly anticipating the next installment from Paul and Sophie.

Sounds like you are really getting into the swing of Aussie life.

It is snowing here but I dont care coz I am going to Goa in March.

Whooop Whooooop

Can you recomemnd anywhere good? I want to go nude sunbathing...any ideas?

everything else is boring as hell.

Take care and have fun.

Pop

12:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi sophie and pauly x

miss you loads, more pics please!

i'm on my space, check out

www.myspace.com/louisegandolfi

and i've updated my website finally
www.skymermaid.com

hope you are having a lovely time,

we have had snow here and the school i am working at closed for two days - yippee!

love
louise your blister ;)
x

6:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home