Paul and Sophie's Big Trip

Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Work Sucks

What a shit job I have, most of the people I like have left now only one remains, there's quite a cool aussie guy as well who reminds me of Laurie and he finds my jokes hillarious, so obviously I instantly like him. Reading Tom's comment has made me quite homesick, I am having a wicked time depite the job but the idea of an all day session with everyone and seeing Dee again makes me feel gutted, damn where's that teleportation device. So far these are the things I have been told off for at school...sorry work.
  1. Don't talk (repeatedly)
  2. Radio must be repetitive and cheesy all the time
  3. If there is a small amount of ineligible writing on a box in the corner you must hand it straight to supervisor
  4. You must get back to work on the second break finishes
  5. You must work till 4.36 not 4.35
  6. You must not smile of laugh (ok wasn't said but gets the evil eye)

and today was my favourite, Paul you must tell everyone when break is not just the person next to you.

As you can tell its a fun and laid back place, however I will not drag me down and I enjoy defying them by trying to piss them off.

I am also laughing because I am finished in a few weeks and then don't have to work for a long time and am going round Singapore, Malaysia Thailand Cambodia Loas and Vietnam.So Fuck you all

That felt better, would like to hear from some more people if your still reading, if you don't want to post it on the blog then send it to my address paul_gandolfi @hotmail.com

Sorry i've been lame but love you all

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home