Paul and Sophie's Big Trip

Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Itchy Feet

Finally I only have three days left of work, I cannot stand my supervisor so much she can make me feel sick with one look. I have enjoyed Melbourne and living in our house, life here is very easy there's lots of live music, festivals and events, eating out is cheap and good as well, However I find it slightly mundane and need to get away. I did enjoy and will miss some parts of work, like moaning about how shit it is, and laughing a lot about really childish things because we have all gone slightly insane with boredom, thankfully the people I work with are really cool.
Anyway we leave on Tuesday to Tasmania, it looks like a really beautiful place so next blog there should be some pictures, we are starting on a farm in Mount Creek as soon as we arrive which we will stay on for a week I just hope i don't they want me to put my hand up a cows arse, I don't know why but for some reason I always think of that, must be a childhood memory of Emmerdale Farm I have.
Paul

1 Comments:

Blogger lisascott said...

hiya paul and sophie........whats happened to your blogging? keep on checking but still nothing...hope you guys are well, maybe you are even home by now. e-mail me at figjam33au@hotmail.com
cheers lisa

1:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home